Oklahoma City Appliance Repair
Your Appliance Service Expert in Oklahoma City
Imagine the typical day. You wake up and pull your clothes out of a warm dryer. Come dinner time, you slip a casserole into the oven to warm it. When the food’s gone, all the dishes get tossed in the dishwasher for a quick scrub down. Now, picture what happens when one of those things goes wrong. Dinner’s ruined, and you’re left scrounging in last week’s laundry for something to wear to work. Fortunately, if you call Oklahoma City home, there’s no need to panic! Just reach out to Adams Appliance Repair’s appliance repair experts at (405) 397-7900.
Adams Appliance Repair, Inc. is an independent appliance repair company with 16 years of experience repairing washers, refrigerators, ovens, and other major appliances in the greater Oklahoma City area. As true professionals, we are capable of working on any brand or model of equipment.
Reach out to us at (405) 397-7900
to schedule appliance service in Edmond or Oklahoma City.
Signs Your Appliance Needs Professional Help
When it’s time to fix your appliance, it’s best to be proactive and handle the problem early. This can mean replacing a $25 part instead of having to put in a new motor or heating coil. But—short of total appliance failure—what signs are there that your stove or refrigerator is having issues?
Adams Appliance Repair, Inc.’s team of appliance service experts has outlined the following signs of appliance problems. If you notice any of these, contact us immediately by phone or form.
- Strange Noises from the Appliance: While in operation, you can expect your oven or laundry machine to make noise. Typically, these regular sounds quickly turn into white noise. But if strange noises start to crop up—like humming, clanking, or buzzing—there’s a good chance that something’s wrong with the unit’s interior.
- Water Leaks or Puddles: If you see water build-up around your fridge, dishwasher, or washing machine, that’s a good sign something’s wrong. These leaks are typically caused by a broken part, damaged seal, or internal leak. To prevent potential water damage, call (405) 397-7900 at the first sign of flooding.
- Malfunctioning: Once you understand them, using your home’s appliances becomes second nature. This means you notice when something’s wrong. Maybe your food isn’t heating at its center, or the dryer no longer shuts off at the end of its cycle. Though these issues can be worked around, ignoring them isn’t advised. Pay attention to these arising issues and reach out to our appliance repair experts at (405) 397-7900.
- Higher Utility Bills: If you notice a huge spike in your utility bills, a bad appliance may be to blame. A struggling oven or refrigerator can use more gas, water, and energy to operate. This is one reason postponing appliance repairs can be costly. And, if a gas leak is to blame, dangerous.
- Power Issues: If you notice power surges or flickering lights when using certain appliances, it’s a good idea to get it looked at. Though the issue may be electrical, it can also be a sign of dangerous shorts within your appliance. If you see sparks, turn off your power and immediately dial (405) 397-7900. We’ll clear the appliance for future use.
- Refusal to Turn On: If your dryer, oven, or dishwasher refuses to turn on, you need a professional to take a look at it. First, however, do some simple troubleshooting. Make sure it’s plugged in, the breaker is still on, and there’s nothing clogging your vents or filters. If the problem persists, call a local appliance serviceman.
Services We Provide in Oklahoma City and Edmond
Nobody likes replacing spoiled groceries after their freezer or fridge breaks. That’s why it’s so important to call an appliance repair expert at the first sign of refrigerator trouble. If you call Oklahoma City home, we suggest ringing (405) 397-7900 for prompt refrigerator service.
Ice Machine Repair
To take a glass of water from merely wet to refreshing, just add ice. On a normal day, that just means pushing the dispenser button. But, when your ice machine breaks down, you’re back to stacking ice trays in the freezer. If that sounds like the opposite of a good time, call (405) 397-7900 for prompt appliance service in Oklahoma City.
It’s 2024! Who washes dishes by hand anymore? Well, if you don’t call our knowledgeable dishwasher repair team, that person might be you! Whether it’s a drainage issue or a lackluster cleaning cycle, our appliance experts can quickly diagnose and repair the issue.
You use them to heat your food and create those trademark cookies. And, when your oven in Oklahoma City breaks, you need someone who can quickly pinpoint the cause and fix it. That’s where Adams Appliance Repair, Inc.’s oven repair experts come in.
A fully functioning dryer keeps your clothes wrinkle-free and smelling great. Notice a burning smell or scorch marks? Is the cycle going far longer than expected? Our Oklahoma City appliance repair experts can quickly diagnose and repair the issue. For more information on our dryer services, call (405) 397-7900.
A day of sweat or mud can be washed away with a single rinse cycle. But that convenience vanishes the instant your washing machine breaks down. If you’ve encountered a drainage or spinning problem, give Adams Appliance Repair, Inc. a call. We’re here and ready to fix your washer problems.
What to Look for in an Oklahoma City Appliance Repair Company
Appliance breakdowns are inevitable and typically require a professional to remedy. There are a few things to consider when trying to find a worthwhile appliance repair person, especially in an area with as much competition as Oklahoma City. So, before you invite any old company into your home, do some basic research.
Below are four characteristics of an appliance repair company worth hiring:
- They Come Highly Referred: When you need to pick someone to fix your fridge or oven in Oklahoma City, you should start by looking at reviews of nearby appliance repair companies. Are their customers generally satisfied? We suggest also reading over their negative reviews to see how the business remedied any issues. Did they conduct themselves in a professional manner? We invite you to check out our reviews to see why so many people in Oklahoma City trust us.
- They Service All Brands: The biggest issue with finding an appliance repair person is often the limited scope of their expertise. So, while they might be able to fix your Whirlpool, they might not know what to do about a Samsung. Make sure the company you hire has a breadth of appliance repair knowledge and services a number of brands. You can find our list of covered appliance brands below.
- They’re Experts: How long has your technician or the business they work for been dealing with appliances? Do they train regularly to ensure they’re kept abreast of the latest industry technologies? Make sure they have at least a handful of years of experience servicing appliances in the Edmond or Edmond area. As for Adams Appliance Repair, we’ve been open for approximately 16 years. That means there are few appliance repair issues we haven’t encountered before.
- The Company has Coverage: What happens if your appliance repair person breaks your oven or refrigerator? What about if they spark a fire? Make sure your chosen appliance repair business is not only licensed to work in Oklahoma but also fully bonded and insured. Also verify that the repairs performed come with a comprehensive warranty. For information on how we ensure your satisfaction, give (405) 397-7900 a ring.
As an independent appliance repair company with a deep familiarity of the Oklahoma City area, we believe we check all of the above boxes. We’re not only insured but also wholly dedicated to solving any and all appliance issues you encounter.
Appliance Brands We Service in Oklahoma City
Serving Oklahoma City with excellence is our mission at Adams Appliance Repair, Inc.. We understand that people have their reasons for choosing particular appliance brands, be it the cutting-edge technology of brands like Samsung and LG, the durability of Whirlpool and Maytag, or the affordability of GE and Frigidaire. Our skilled technicians are trained to repair appliances from all these brands and more. We're committed to ensuring your appliances, no matter the brand, work optimally so you can enjoy their features and functionality for years to come.
Below are a few brands we proudly maintain and repair:
- BSH Hausgeräte
- ELCO Vagionis
- Gree Electric
- Hamilton Beach
- Holmes Products
- Indesit Company
- Magic Chef
- Midea Group
- Morphy Richards
- Olympic Group
- Proctor Silex
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Russell Hobbs
- Sharp Corporation
- Speed Queen
- Standex International
- Tiger Corporation
- U-Line Corporation
- West Bend
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Winia Electronics
Appliance Repair Experts Serving the Oklahoma City Area
When you need a broken appliance fixed in Oklahoma City, trust the service experts at Adams Appliance Repair, Inc.. We’re passionate about what we do and even more passionate about doing whatever’s necessary to satisfy our customers. As a local company, we have a real stake in keeping your oven, fridge, dishwasher, and other appliances in tip-top operating condition. So, the next time a malfunctioning appliance interrupts your life, give (405) 397-7900 a jingle. We look forward to adding you to our family of happy customers in Edmond and Yukon.